Skip to:
Content

bbPress.org

Opened 4 years ago

Closed 4 years ago

#2921 closed defect (invalid)

Twenty sixteen not displaying forums on correct width

Reported by: casiepa Owned by:
Milestone: Priority: normal
Severity: normal Version: 2.5.8
Component: General Keywords:
Cc:

Description

When installing the twenty sixteen theme, the bbPress forum is only displayed at 71%, leaving the left 29% blank. This is the 'wrong' CSS :

.entry-content {
   float: right;
   width: 71.42857144%;
}

Topic: https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/remove-left-indentation-when-viewing-topic

Change History (1)

#1 @Robkk
4 years ago

  • Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
  • Resolution set to invalid
  • Status changed from new to closed

The issue was just created from simple CSS from the theme. Could be easily fixed with the CSS I posted in the topic you linked to.

Not really a bbPress issue, so I am going to close the ticket.

Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.