my-templates & my-plugins permissions are 0750 on install
|Reported by:||chrishajer||Owned by:|
|Component:||API - Installation/Upgrade||Keywords:||has-patch|
I installed 1.0 r2294 using svn and the my-plugins and my-templates folders were created with 0750 permissions. The thing that made me investigate was that the screenshot.png was not showing in the admin. I activated the theme anyway but then I was getting a 403 error on the stylesheet so the forum appeared unstyled.
I propose that the my-* folders be shipped with the permissions set to 0755. All the bb- folders have the proper permissions of 0755.
My host is 1&1 Internet.
Change History (12)
- Cc ashfame added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:7 @Gautam Gupta — 6 years ago
- Component changed from Front-end to Installation/Upgrade
- Milestone changed from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
comment:8 @Nightgunner5 — 6 years ago
- Cc nightgunner5@… added
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Severity changed from minor to normal
comment:9 @GautamGupta — 5 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; permissions chmod removed
- Summary changed from my-templates my-plugins permissions incorrectly 0750 to my-templates & my-plugins permissions are 0750 on install
- Version changed from 1.0 to 1.0.2