Multibyte Tags redirect badly or Tag not found
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||yujin|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||multibyte utf8 uri encode|
It seems some browsers or servers (or some combinations) don't like the way bbPress deals with multibyte tags.
If you have this problem please help us debug it by following these steps.
- Create a new (multibyte) tag.
- In bbPress' config.php, set $bb->debug = 1;
- Visit that new tag's permalink page.
- Paste the ugly debug code at the top of that page here.
Change History (7)
- Summary changed from Multibyte Tags redirect badly to Multibyte Tags redirect badly or Tag not found
- Component changed from Administration to i18n/l10n
- Keywords uri encode added
- Owner set to yujin
- Status changed from new to assigned