tabindex issue on new topic form
|Reported by:||jaredatch||Owned by:||ethitter|
|Cc:||stephen@…, wordpress@…, erick@…|
Thought there was a ticket open for this already, but I can't find it.
When on the new topic form, tabbing will jump from the title to the tags, skipping over the body. It's not a show stopper but definitely annoying.
I've done some investigating but haven't figured out why this is happening. Everything works fine in the admin and tinymce on the front end is loading the same TinyMCE plugins (including the one for tabindex support) as the backend - so it *should* be working. But it isn't.
Change History (25)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Owner set to johnjamesjacoby
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Cc erick@… added
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Owner changed from johnjamesjacoby to ethitter
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed