Post count bug
|Reported by:||hpguru||Owned by:|
|Priority:||low||Milestone:||Future Release (Legacy)|
I go to my bbPress dashboard and see posts count, thats say: 4024 posts. Statistics.php says 4024.
Then i go to bb-admin/posts.php and i see 1 - 20 / 4,121. This mean i have 4121 posts on my forum.
PhpMyAdmin? 4121 --> post status 0.
I try recounting without any help to this problem.
There is many other with same problem here http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/bug-in-post-count?. I detect some problem on my friend forum (i am moderator in friends forum).
I converted to bbPress 1.0.2 from 0.9.4. But my friends install first tima 1.0.2.
Change History (5)
- Cc kevinjohngallagher added
- Milestone changed from 1.0.3 to 1.1
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 1.1
- Version 1.0.2 deleted