Can't use plugins in subdirectories when magic_quotes_gpc is on.
|Reported by:||nightgunner5||Owned by:|
On localhost (I have a Windows computer), I cannot activate the BBXF Import/Export? plugins. The Akismet and Bozo plugins both allow activation, but the BBXF plugins give the following error message:
Your attempt to do this has failed. Please try again. Back to The Official LlamaSlayers Forums. bbPress - simple, fast, elegant
I'm thinking this has something to do with Windows' way of using backslashes instead of normal slashes.
Change History (12)
- Milestone 1.0-beta deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing removed
- Summary changed from Windows host can't use plugins in subdirectories. to Can't use plugins in subdirectories when magic_quotes_gpc is on.